You feel entitled to restore your account one prior to program expiration year. You will be able to continue to use benefits up to 6 months after your membership expiration date, if your renewal does not get processed in time if you submit a renewal application before your membership expires.
Follow these steps to restore international Entry account:
- Log on the Trusted Traveler products (TTP) internet site.
- Choose Manage account – the Trusted Traveler Program Enrollment page will show.
- Choose the blue Renew Application key – the information that is personal web web web page will show.
- Make use of the Application Wizard to improve your own personal information by choosing the particular category(ies) hyperlinks.
- When complete, choose U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler Program List in the Application Wizard – the Trusted Traveler Program List will show.
- Click on the package close to each scheduled program which you want to restore.
- Find the enrollment center hyperlink to see a summary of available enrollment facilities.
- Choose Next – the Trusted Traveler Program Application web web page shall show.
- In case a FIX Errors hyperlink shows, you have to supply the given information asked for to proceed.
- To continue, pick improvement to visit the Program Application page.
- In the Program Application web page, pick Certify at the end associated with the web web page – the official Certification page will show.
- Answer Yes or No to “can you approve? “
- Choose Then. The last Review: Application Shopping Cart Software will show.
- Choose the package next to costs. Costs are for application processing and tend to be non-refundable. To concur and continue, view here. Your home key modifications to a Make re Payment switch.